– Worked as a lawyer in the office of Mr. Hamdi Atris, the lawyer in the Cassation and Supreme Administration from 1999 until 2000.
– Working as a lawyer at Badran Office for Legal Consultations and Arbitration from 2000 to 2007, then worked as a director and partner at Badran Office for Legal Consultations and Arbitration from 2007 until now.
– Attorney at the High Appeal Court and the State Council.
– registered in the Arbitrators’s Roll of the Cairo Regional Center for International Commercial Arbitration.
– registered in the arbitrators list at the Housing Cooperative Arbitration Center.
Arabic & English
I conducted research in all fields:
– Approval of the competent minister on the arbitration agreement in administrative contracts.
– The extent of permissibility of payment of non-implementation in administrative contracts.
– The possibility of compensating the subcontractor with the same compensation rates for the original contractor in administrative contracts.
– Conditions for applying the principle of priority of bid in administrative contracts.
– The authority of the arbitral tribunal to take interim measures or provisional orders.
– An international standard of arbitration.
– The extent to which the advisory committee at the Cairo Regional Center considered the requests for the refusal of arbitrators.
– The arbitrator’s behaviors.
– Judicial authority to consider the theoretical and practical validity of the arbitration agreement.
– Indirect reasons for nullity of the arbitration award.
– The difference between a material error and an accounting error in the arbitration award.
– Participation in conferences and seminars:
– Participation in many seminars and conferences organized by the Cairo Regional Center for International Commercial Arbitration.
– Participate in the training course at the Cairo Regional Center for International Commercial Arbitration to obtain the auxiliary membership of the British Academy of International Arbitrators.
– Participate in a training course on mediation at the General Investment Authority.
I worked as a legal advisor to major Egyptian and foreign companies, in the areas of contracting contracts, supplies, commercial agency, maritime transport, oil and gas contracts, companies and entities for which I worked as a legal advisor for them:
– Bank of Alexandria.
– Air Arabia Company (Egypt).
– The Egyptian Electricity Holding Company
– Horse Group Company.
– IGI Real Estate and Tourism Development Company (Sheta Group).
– The Egyptian Drilling Company.
– Schlumberger Gear Company.
– Iskandria Mineral Oils Company.
– Golden Tours Company.
– Mamdouh Hamza Engineering Consulting Office.
– Egypt Cement Company (Qena).
– Abdul Latif Jameel Company is a limited liability company (agent of Toyota).
– The Egyptian German Company for the Manufacture of Porcelain.
– The Egyptian Bank for Export Development.
– The Arab Contractors (Othman Ahmed Othman).
– Shiranko for tourism projects.
– The Egyptian Saudi Company for Touristic Projects
– HVAC Contracting Company.
– Asel well for tourism projects.
– The Egyptian Contracting Company – Mukhtar Ibrahim (one of the companies of the National
Company for Construction and Development QSC).
– Nasr Contracting Company (Hassan Allam).
– Henalco Engineering Construction Company.
– SM Gold Company.
– Brothers Contracting Company.
– Al-Ahram Gardens Hotels Company.
– Al-Mutlaq Company for the manufacture and assembly of filters.
– China Petroleum Science and Development Corporation (CPTDC)
– Al Hilal and Golden Star Company
– Al-Bawadi Company for Tourism Development and Project Management.
– El Sewedy Cables.
– Cleopatra Group of Companies (Muhammad Abu Al-Enein).
– Doehler, a manufacturer of natural food and beverage ingredients.
– Suez Gulf Development Company
– Metito Company for Drinking Water Treatment, Egypt.
– Al-Bariq Hospitals Company.
– Edita for the manufacture of foodstuffs.
– Blue Coast Hotels and Urban Development Company.
– The Mediterranean Company for Marine Services.
– Hassan Allam Construction Company.
– Dar Trading and Contracting Company (Detac)
– The Indian Embassy in Egypt …. and others.
Badran Law Office was established by the late Professor Dr. Mohamed Badran in 1995 with a focus on and specialization in Dispute Resolution (Litigation & Arbitration), later becoming a market leader and pioneer in the field.
In 2021 Badran Law Office added to its provided services of Litigation and Arbitration other services in the field of Corporate Law, in order to provide our clients with a broader set of services tailored to meet their needs. We work closely with our clients to find effective solutions to their most pressing business problems.
Badran law Office is one of the eminent law firms in Egypt. Our Firm is comprised of a professional team of more than 15 specialized advocates able to deliver high quality legal advice on Arbitration, Litigation, Construction law, Employment and Government contracts as well as Commercial, Corporate/mergers and acquisitions and labor laws. In the context of dispute resolution, we are one of the market leaders in Arbitration practice both as arbitrators & attorneys, in addition to representing our clients before the Egyptian Courts.
Our multi-lingual team provide a high degree of responsiveness while at the same time providing practical solution to complex problems, all while remaining focused and aware of the business aspects that affect and concern our clients. The range of our experience, spanning a wide spectrum of disciplines, has been integral to our success in managing projects and disputes across a whole range of sectors.